by Alain Richer
June 20, 2012
Have you taken our survey yet? You’ve probably seen our volunteers roaming the festival, iPads in hand. Why? The Fringe wants to hear from you. If you’re an artist, volunteer, long-time patron or first-time Fringer, we want to hear from you so we can make the Fringe better.
Survey volunteers are on site weekdays from 6:00 – 9:30 pm and on weekends from 2:00 – 8:30 pm. They’re easiest to find in the Courtyard but you may also find them hanging around the busier venues.
Now you’re probably thinking, “what’s in it for me?” Great prizes, that’s what! For a few minutes of your time you could be eligible to win:
Grand Prize #1: A Trip for Two to Stratford
- 2 Economy Return Trips on VIA Rail (Ottawa to Stratford)
- Dinner for two at Pazzo Ristorante in downtown Stratford
- 2 tickets to a 2012 Stratford Festival show
- One-night stay for two at Best Western Plus The Parlour Historic Inn & Suites in downtown Stratford (rated as the #1 hotel in Stratford on Tripadvisor)
Grand Prize #2: A 2013 VIP Festival Pass to the Ottawa Fringe
- Free access to any and all shows at next year’s festival!
Grand Prize #3: Be a Tourist in your Hometown
Win one of five (5) pairs of admission passes to:
Prizes also include theatre tickets (thanks to Ottawa Little Theatre, Odyssey Theatre, and the Great Canadian Theatre Company) and food (courtesy of ZaZaZa Pizza and The Fish Market/Coasters/Vineyards).
Sounds good, no? Find a volunteer on site, or go to the Survey Page on our website to complete yours right now.