Scour these publications for reviews by a number of the city’s theatre critics.
|Ottawa Citizen||Capital Critics’ Circle||Apartment613|
|The Visitorium||New Ottawa Critics||Charlebois Post|
|Ottawa Tonite||On Stage||#ottfringe|
Tweet a review, win a Pizza
Thanks to the lovely folks at ZaZaZa Pizza (now with locations in New Edinburgh, The Glebe and Hintonburg!) we’ll once again hold the Ottawa Fringe Festival’s Tweet a Review, Win a Pizza contest.
How to enter? Simple. You tweet a review, you could win a pizza. Here’s what to do:
- See a show (any show)
- Share your thoughts in <140 characters
- Well, more like <130 characters once you’ve included the #ottfringe hashtag
- But seriously, use the hashtag or we may miss your tweet
- Every day from June 19–29, reviews will be randomly selected to win a pizza
- We’ll share the winning tweets on the Ottawa Fringe blog, will notify the winners and let you know where to pick up your free pizza vouchers.
You can enter as many times as you like, on as many days you’d like, but probably won’t win as often as you like.