- Go behind the scenes. Subscribe for emails, like Ottawa Fringe, follow @ottawafringe on Twitter and Instagram, and surf the #ottfringe hashtag for reviews. We are all very social here at Fringe.
- Get your pin. Get yours for $3 online. Purchasing a pin is a great way to support the festival!
- Watch when you want. With Video on Demand, you can’t be late. Just select your show and an email link will be sent to you. Watch the show whenever you feel like it. You have seven days to watch your show.
- Read the ads. You can get your hands on a Fringe program because businesses, artists, sponsors, and patrons like you love the Fringe enough to buy ads or make donations. They deserve your support!
- Express yourself. Take an audience survey. Add your reviews online.
- Read reviews, but decide for yourself. There are some busy bees reviewing shows at Ottawa Fringe. Fringing is all about discovery. Flying by the seat of your pants. Take a chance on an unknown show. Support the Ottawa artists and national and international performers too.
how do I get in touch if I have questions THAT AREN’T COVERED HERE?
Contact us at [email protected] OR call out Box Office at 613-232-6162.
When and where is the festival?
24th Ottawa Fringe Festival: June 17-27, 2021 at any venue you are safely and legally allowed to be in
How do I watch a show this year?
Browse the show listings here and decide what you want to see!
When you purchase your ticket to a show, a link to watch will be emailed to you within 12 hours from TheaterMania (our streaming partner). Once you receive said link, you have 7 days to watch the performance.
Do I need a Fringe Pin?
No. But! They are a great way to support the festival. Add one on to your ticket purchase and it will be mailed to you.
What do show ratings mean?
Audience ratings (G, PG, 14+, Mature) are determined by the artists, not Ottawa Fringe. Remember, Fringe is completely uncensored.
- G meant to be viewable by all ages. There is no profanity, and no scenes that depict drug use, sex, or nudity.
- PG while the show may still be alright for children, there could be mild profanity or violence.
- 14+ considered to be appropriate for teens/older children – there may be brief nudity, profanity, and violence without gore.
- Mature may contain any/all of the following: violence, drug abuse, sexuality, profanity, nudity, or other adult themes (among other things).
Can I buy tickets online?
Yup, you’re in the right place. Browse shows and buy tickets when you’re ready. Check out ottawafringe.com/shows.
having trouble with online purchases?
Older devices don’t always play nice with our box office software.
Please try a different browser, or update your browser by using the following links to find instructions:
- Update Chrome: https://support.google.com/
- Update Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/
- Update Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-
- Update Opera: http://help.opera.com/Mac/10.
- Update Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/
In some cases, you may need to upgrade your computer’s operating system as well (for example, some browsers no longer support Windows XP).
- Upgrade Windows: http://www.microsoft.com/en-
us/windows – must be running Windows 7 or higher
- Upgrade Mac OS X: https://support.apple.com/en-
us/HT201541 – must be running Mac OS X 10.9 or higher
Or, a much easier option, give us a call or a visit! Contact the box office at 613-232-6162, come on in to 2 Daly, Elevator B, 2nd floor. More Box Office info here.
HOW MUCH ARE TICKETS?
All shows are $15*, $25*, or $50*, you choose. 100% of the base ticket fee price goes directly to the artist.
Are discounts available?
Festival passes are available, and will get you some serious savings. Visit ottawafringe.com/boxoffices for details.
WILL THERE BE AWARDS THIS YEAR?
Heck ya. Visit ottawafringe.com/awards for details.